New Bloom Counselling provides therapies to help you deal with a wide spectrum of psychological issues:
- Applied behavioural analysis
- Attachment-based approach
- Autism and related disorders curriculums
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Complex trauma therapy and EMDR
- Couples counselling
- Client-centered therapy
- Clinical hypnotherapy
- Ego-state therapy
- Employment and family assistance programs
- Family systems therapy
- Grief counselling
- Group therapy
- Life Coaching
- Mindfulness-based approaches
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Narrative therapy
- Parenting education
- Response-based therapy
- Social thinking and communication skills
- Stress management
- Trauma informed practice
- Trust-based relational interventions
I am a gentle, intuitive and compassionate practitioner. This is a person-centered and collaborative process. Drawing from various therapeutic modalities and techniques, I customize my approach to meet the needs of each client individually. I am accepting and supportive of all diversities. All are welcome.
I offer individual, couple and family counselling sessions, in person and online.
Session scheduling, frequency and duration of treatments is based on your needs and preferences.
Let us begin this beautiful journey of healing and becoming together!